Sceneca Residence has unparalleled accessibility and ease of use across this islands
<img src="https://i.ibb.co/4WWBcXT/Onsite-Land-Construction-for-Sceneca-Residence-New-Launch-Mixed-Development-at-Tanah-Merah-Kechil-Li.jpg" alt="Onsite-Land-Construction-for-Sceneca-Residence-New-Launch-Mixed-Development-at-Tanah-Merah-Kechil-Li" border="0">
Sceneca Residence will be intended to be a residence development with commercial spaces on the top floor, which encompasses 8.880 square meters (95,580 sq ft). It is anticipated to create 265 condominium units and 2,020 square metres (21,530 sq feet) which is commercial. It will be developed in partnership together with MCC Land (Singapore), The Place Holdings, and Ekovest Development (S).
Sceneca Residence units sold is strategically placed in between CBD in Singapore and Changi Airport, making it the ideal home for professionals working in the city, and regularly organize business travel.
This project anticipated to turn out to be a mixed use venture that will include commercial space of about 21,528 square feet spread across the lower floors, and 265 housing units in the higher floor.
The project is expected to comprise supermarkets and retail store to service this estate.
Sceneca Residences could describe itself as the place that you choose to live in is just as important to what your lifestyle will be when you live there.. Architecture is the key ingredient to making a home that is beautiful that can stand against the elements and also be influenced by the natural surroundings creating the ideal home for living.
Wellness is a natural process. With 55 exclusive amenities specifically designed to help you relax and promote complete relaxation Unwinding is now this simple. Refresh your body and your mind by making use of the numerous options for waters here. And bask in the tranquility of your body and mind.
One of the most significant selling aspects of your product comprise:
- This station located near Tanah Merah MRT and Interchange.
- Set in an exclusive condo estate Enclave.
- One station located close the Changi Business Park and Bedok MRT Town Centre.
- 1 Station, 1 Station Singapore 4th University, the University of Technology and Design and Design (Singapore University of Technology and Design). University of Technology and Design).
- Two stations connect with Tampines Regional Centre & Jewel Two stations link with Tampines Regional Centre & Jewel and 2 stations linking with Changi International Airport.
- It's simple to access Marina Bay, the Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay, via major expressways like Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Park East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Tampines Expressway (TPE).
- A reliable tenant pool is readily available in tech parks that support business and commercial centers. Singapore Expo Singapore Expo, Tampines Regional Centre, Tampines Regional Centre as well as Changi International Business Park